- Donate by MAIL – Chicago Chapter Black Nurses Association | P.O. Box 4612 Chicago Illinois 60680-4612 | (Make Payable to: Chicago Chapter Black Nurses Association)
- Donate by PHONE – 312-471-8908
- Donate ONLINE – Click Here
Ways to Participate:
- Friends of CCNBNA – A special program for CCNBNA supporters who want to make regular payments, monthly or yearly contributions.
- Benefactor Listing – Join with a one time gift of $500 or more and your name will appear in our 37th Anniversary Souvenir Program Book.
- Workplace Giving – You can support CCNBNA by taking advantage of your company’s workplace giving programs.
- In-Kind Services and Contributions – CCNBNA is grateful for any number of in-kind contributions or services.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
2023 LEGISLATIVE POSITIONS ON BILLS | DETAILS
ALL OF US RESEARCH PROGRAM | DETAILS
NURSING COLLEAGUE HONOR CRITERIA | DETAILS
35TH NATIONAL BLACK NURSES DAY CELEBRATION | DETAILS
State Rep. Debbie Meyers-Martin announces | DETAILS
SB 1990 | CALL SENATE LICENSING COMMITTEE MEMBERS ASAP | DETAILS
As a member, you will join over 150,000 that NBNA represents and those who recognize the value of belonging to the only professional African American nursing association.