You can make a real difference in the lives of underserved communities by supporting the Chicago Chapter National Black Nurses Association (CCNBNA). Give a gift in memory of a loved one, in honor of a special nurse, in honor of a special family member or occasion, to join the friends of the Chicago Chapter Black Nurses Association or to make a general donation.
- Donate by MAIL – Chicago Chapter Black Nurses Association | P.O. Box 4612 Chicago Illinois 60680-4612 | (Make Payable to: Chicago Chapter Black Nurses Association)
- Donate by PHONE – 773-792-7222
- Donate ONLINE – Click Here
Ways to Participate:
- Friends of CCNBNA – A special program for CCNBNA supporters who want to make regular payments, monthly or yearly contributions.
- Benefactor Listing – Join with a one time gift of $500 or more and your name will appear in our 37th Anniversary Souvenir Program Book.
- Workplace Giving – You can support CCNBNA by taking advantage of your company’s workplace giving programs.
- In-Kind Services and Contributions – CCNBNA is grateful for any number of in-kind contributions or services.