LATEST NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- February 22, 2019 | National Black Nurses” Day | 31st Annual Celebration | VIEW DETAILS
- Chicago Chapter National Black Nurses’ Association’s 45th Annual Gala Luncheon. Tickets $55.00 | Saturday November 3rd, 2018 –2:00 to 4:00pm | Harbor side Golf Resort | 11001 South Doty Road, Chicago, Illinois 60628
- National Black Nurse’s Day 31st Anniversary | Celebration, Friday, February 22, 2019 at Apostolic Faith Church 3823 S. Indiana, Chicago, Illinois at 6:00 PM | More Details
- U.S. CONGRESSWOMAN ROBIN KELLY LEGISLATIVE FORUM RESPONSE STATEMENT | October 04, 2018 | View
- Fannie D. Williams, RN | Herman J. William Scholarship – View Details
- Membership is open to RN’s, LPN’s and Student Nurses | Interested guests are welcome to attend.
- Volunteers Opportunities are available to nurses and student nurses.
NBNA’s mission is to provide a forum for collective action by nurses to investigate, define and advocate for the health care needs of African Americans and to implement strategies that ensure access to health care, equal to, or above health care standards of the larger society.
NBNA is committed to improving the quality of life of persons who share the African American heritage and other ethnic groups by:
- Building consumer knowledge and understanding of health care issues.
- Educating and mentoring registered nurses, licensed vocational/practical nurses, nursing students and retired nurses.
- Facilitating the professional development and career advancement of nurses in emerging healthcare systems.
- Promoting economic development of nurses through entrepreneurial and other business initiatives